Honduras Missions

The Ritchie Family / Children's Lighthouse

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

hmm




Just a few photos I let Julie take the camera to take photos of what she wanted. When I looked through them, the photos of Ericson playing with his worn out tonka truck in donated pants with hole in them was so emblematic to God’s ministry here. He did not stop playing just because the wheels had been run off and it was worn out. Nor did it change his spirit, he was happy with the new dirt pile. If you would like to share in some of the needs, weights and burdens in this ministry, just let me know and I will gladly list some of them for you. I often pray, humbled in all that God does and allows me to participate in, and ask, “why me?” And hence why I sign off with..
an unworthy servant to a Worthy Saviour,
Barry Ritchie

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Brother, I would like a list of the things that you are in need of. Even the littlest things. I also sew. I can make skirts for girls as well.

A list would be great for our family personally but also for our church.

Thanks!!!
Robin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View Larger Map