Honduras Missions

The Ritchie Family / Children's Lighthouse

Friday, August 21, 2009

Everyone Working


Just a photo to show progress on the church building. Everyone is working, even the kids. I took the boys with me to load the last 2100 bricks from the fiery furnace. Actually, I tried yesterday, but the bricks were still so hot we gave up after 500 and blistered hands. Today the boys and I made 3 trips with the kia for the church. The men are on the end peaks now and Barry Jr is welding the roof trusses at Pedro’s House with our mig welder.

Sasha had a last day just for a playtime with the school kids. Tug of war, egg toss ect. The teachers and school director took her out for a surprise lunch and gave her gifts and a certificate for teaching. Everyone is working except Lisa.She had to be ordered not to. She is on strict bed rest, doctors orders. He took out the stitches and within 24hr she began to bleed some and had to go back. She will go on the 31 to the capital for some other testing, mammogram ect. Still need prayer on all fronts the load is much more than I can handle…thankfully the LORD is carrying the rest…

Unworthy Servant to a Worthy Saviour
Barry

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

you're all in my prayers. Lisa will be in my prayes also. I hope that the testing goes well! It was a blessing to see the boys helping you out with the bricks. They are growing up so fast. Thanks for the update.

Love you all, God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View Larger Map